Boyana PopovaSupervisory Board Chairman
- Chairman of BT Development Services (BTDS).
- Investment banker with over 20 years experience
Executed acquisitions, built and sold companies in diverse areas - banking and asset management, hospitality, food commodities, mining and manufacturing
- MBA, Michigan State University, U.S.A.
MS Economics, University of National and World Economy, Sofia, Bulgaria
Emil TzvetkovManaging Director
- 20 years of experience as an accountant and chief accountant at a large holding company
- 10 years as Managing Director of an asset management company
- Masters' Degree in Accounting from the University for National and World Economics in Sofia
- Over 30 years of experience in the helm of numerous Bulgarian hospitality companies, starting with the "mother" of the Bulgarian tourism sector – Balkantourist
- Vice-President of the Bulgarian Association of Travel Agencies and the Balkan Federation of Travel & Tourist Agencies Associations
- Former President of the Committee for Tourism at the Council of Ministers
- Former judge
- J.D. from Sofia University
Brian Michael JenkinsDirector
- Senior Advisor to the President of the RAND Corporation, U.S.A.
- Special Advisor to the International Chamber of Commerce and Member of the Board of Directors of the ICC’s Commercial Crime Services
- Former member of the U.S. Comptroller General’s Advisory Board
- Former Advisor to the National Commission on Terrorism and member of the White House Commission on Aviation Safety and Security
- B.A. and M.A. in History from the University of California at Los Angeles, U.S.A.